I keep disappearing! 😅 Anyway, this is obviously late, but finally got to it!
- Valentines Day: We don’t make a big deal of it in our house, but I did get a little something for the family. My mom gave me roses.
- Meditation Class: I been doing meditation off and on for a year. I’ve always wanted to take this class and finally did with my mom and sister. Mostly the guy talked about the mind and his other classes, and did one meditation, which honestly was like the ones I already do. I’m hoping to take his other classes someday.
- My Sister’s Birthday: I gave her my old BellaBeat leaf (since I had two others).
- My Awesome Journal: I started keeping this journal. Pauline mentioned she wrote an awesome thing about her for a year, and it helped her, so I thought I’d try. I also been writing this mini homework I got from the meditation class (only one that got any!) It was just to write 20 times a day how I can love myself, which I did, and been continuing.
I’ve gone into my lovely habit of disappearing again! Oops! 😅 If it makes ya feel better I do it on my forum too! 😆
Anyway, its Sunday so its my usual running around doing chores and chilling in between. This is one of my between times so I decided to finally update here!
As usual I’ve been feeling quite anxious, but today I feel quite good! 😊 I think its a combo of making myself ignore stuff (worries and stuff) and making myself do stuff (yay productiveness!). I really gotta do this regularly. It would probably help me a lot.
Which reminds me. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. She’ll probably want to check if I feel a difference with the medication I’ve been taking for bipolar issues. Honestly not sure what to tell her. My mom said she noticed a difference. For me, its hard to tell. I have this habit where when I start medications like that and I feel like its magically working, and then once I have a problem I feel like it isn’t. My mom thinks its a confidence thing, which it probably is. That and I tend to fight against anything that might help me. I guess I just gotta let go and let stuff happen. Easier said then done though!
Well, I guess I’ll leave this here. Hopefully I’ll write way sooner this time!
Now that January is over, time to look over the month!
- Fresh Starts: I started fresh on a few things! I sometimes find that helpful! Some things is books, habits, journals, etc.
- DVD’s and Stuff: I went into a little dvd kick. Started watching some stuff I had bought off iTunes a while ago (I forgot how awesome Tenchi Muyo! was!) and due to some sales bought some movies, and stuff. I was watching more for a bit, gotta get back to that!
- New Medication: I was started on new medication to help with bipolar stuff. Its hard to say if it helps, but my mom claims she sees a difference, so let’s hope it helps!
- Site Issues: Had some issues with my forum (twice). Luckily I didn’t lose much!
- Feeling Good: I’ve been doing a bit better I feel, though its off and on, so its still rough.
?: My Little Pony: The Movie and My Little Pony: The Movie
13: My Little Pony: The Movie
?: Tenchi Muyo! Season 1
17: Tenchi Muyo! Season 2
20: When Marnie was There
“Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.” – SecondFortune.com –
“You don’t have to control your thoughts, you just have to stop letting them control you.” – Dan Millman –
“Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly.” – G.K. Chesterton –
“Let the petals of your mind open like a lotus, letting in peace and hope.” – Unknown –
“Today, I will be happier than a bird with a french fry.” – “A Beggars Purse” – Toni Nelson –
“Find peace within.” – Unknown –
“Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.” – John Philip Souza –
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene –
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson –