So, last week I was on vacation. More of a stay-cation. Which for the most part they usually are. Normally we go to some places a bit further away, but couldn’t since my sister still can’t drive from her surgery on her hand. But we could still do stuff!
Due to laziness I’m just gonna highlight some stuff from it:
- Game Stop: Poked around. Came out with Mega Man 11 and a Chihuahua plush.
- Mall: Did some shopping. I got some clothes, a book, and a cord for my PS4 controller.
- Dinner: Went to Outback for dinner.
- The Lion King (2019): Went to see this. Overall it was pretty good. I would of liked some more improvements. Like for example in the Aladdin one they gave Jasmine more of a part. It pretty much was exactly like the original, though of course the original is better.
- Shish Kabobs: My mom made some beef ones. She had also bought some chicken ones for me too (not big on beef always). Everything else she made herself. Was yummy!
- Best Buy and Cold Stone: Picked up Treasure Planet on DVD for cheap and bought a $50 Nintendo gift card, which was to be used for the Grandia HD Collection. After we went to Cold Stone for ice cream.
- Tops: and Office Max: Just picked up stuff for my lunches and what I wanted. And some pretty purple roses. At Office Max picked up a pencil box and some panda key chains.
- Infinity Train: It finally came out! I adore it! Its right up there with Gravity Falls for me! It was so worth the wait. Now I can’t wait for more!
- Grandia HD Collection: I’ve been playing since I got it, which was Saturday. Its awesome! Been rather addicted to it.
- Fish: My nameless betta fish died. 😢
- Bible Readings: I finally got caught up. I was so behind for months!
- Other Stuff: Ordered some Calico Critters of baby panda and elephant twins. I got the panda’s since my sister’s dog chewed one up, though still keeping him.
I think that’s about it. Probably forgot some stuff, but oh well.
Went back to work today. Ugh…people are so annoying. No one wants to help anyone. And the schedule for the week is a mess. When someone can’t work you replace them! Ugh…I hope it gets better though I have my doubts…
Anyway, that’s all for now!
So, a few entries back I mentioned how my brother passed away. When making funeral arrangements we paid extra for some necklaces of his fingerprints. Me, my mom, and sister got one. And we got it engraved on the back. Those finally came in!Read More »
It was requested that I share my Sailor Moon collection, so here you go!Read More »