Its been a while since I’ve last written.
Been back at work a while since I injured it. Its all healed up. I finally don’t need to wear a bandage at work. It finally can take heat again. It healed pretty well. Just very light scaring. Sometimes it darkens up, but its still not too bad. Definitely not as bad as I figured.
Christmas was good. Got lots of nice stuff though my favorites were some plushies I got. One is a monster that has a saying about being brave. I’ve found it super helpful with my anxiety and worries. New Years was decent, not that we’ve ever done much to celebrate.
As for this new year. So far…not horrible, but not great. Honestly I don’t have high expectations for it. I typically do write goals either here or on my forum for myself (like somewhere), but I haven’t bothered. Though perhaps I should, since it might give me more…of a focus for the year. So, I’ll do that now:
Goals for 2021
- Take Better Care of Myself: Physically and mentally. I need to take better care of my body in general. One main part is I do need to lose weight. Both for health and to feel better about myself. As for mental, I want to better my anxiety and my issues with worries.
- Better Myself: I want do various things in this area. I want to be better person. I always feel like I’m a horrible person. Mostly when my temper flares. And its hard for me to forgive and let stuff go. I want to be kinder.
- Religion: I often put a lot of pressure on myself in this area, and worry about stuff a lot. I want to do that less. And I want to try to just trust and believe.
- Habits: I have good and bad ones but I’d like to try to lessen the bad ones, and try to do more positive ones.
- Take it Easy: I’ll be honest writing this kinda just makes me feel stressed. Probably not good, but…I kinda feel I should have some sort of direction. Or maybe its me overthinking as usual.
Anyway, I want to take it easy on myself. Not put so much pressure on myself. Just try to go with the flow I guess.
That’s about it for that I guess. Not sure if its helpful to write this stuff or not, but I guess what’s the harm? I can just ignore it if I don’t find it helpful I suppose. I guess that’s all for now.
Well, I’m back to work. 😩 Worked Friday and today so far. It went okay I guess. So didn’t miss it. 😆
They did cut hours, but that’s okay. Usually this time of year they do. And honestly I could use the break. Plus its annoying cause when I go out I have to wear a bandage while my hand/arm still heals. Just on the wrist/arm area. But it gets so sweaty and today the tape didn’t want to stay. Gonna try some velco tab that came with it instead tomorrow. But literally after I get out I rip it off. 🤪 Its sooo annoying.
Not a lot else going on. I spent half the day sleeping. I was so tired. 😴 Honestly don’t feel like doing much today. All I really did was laundry. Finally nearly caught up. Had a big pile. 😜
Probably should go to bed soon.
Should head to bed (its like 3 am), but meh. I will in a bit likely.
Been kind of bored honestly. Just been fiddling on the computer tonight. I was at least productive finally and did some chores. Finished most of my ones for the week. Just have loads of laundry to do. 😓 What happens when I put it off for…a long time. 🤣
My hand is doing much better. The redness has faded quite a bit, most of the dead skin is gone, and it doesn’t itch as much. 🙂
Today, or yesterday (take your pick) went in to work to let them know I was good to come back next week. Slight confusion there. My doctor’s note said I was out through the 4th. They thought it meant I was to come back the 4th. I think it really was supposed to be after. But they tend to word these things weird. Anyway, they asked if I wanted to work Friday. I didn’t really want to (didn’t want to till Monday), but did since I figured it was best to. Working 8 AM – 1 PM. She said after that my shedule should be normal next week, which is usually 5 AM – 1 PM. Ah well. Least its a short shift. I have been off for a long time. Since the 19th (well I did technically work that day, but that was the day I burned myself. I really only worked like 15 minutes that day 🤪). It was a nice little vacation. 😆 Just lazed about, played online, and played lots of CrossCode for the Switch (which is awesome!).
Anyway, I guess I’ll stop here. Night! 😴