Went back to work today…I wish I hadn’t. 😵
It was a pretty rough day. First I’m in pain most of the time from that infection. Then, you have people that all called in. And a lovely male manger that thought I should pull lunch stock. Now, lunch stock some of it is super heavy, and I can’t really lift the meat. It always messes my back for the day. And you want me to do it when I’m in so much pain? After I handed in my doctor’s note for being off? Heck no! 😡 I wouldn’t do it. He wasn’t happy, but I didn’t care. I’m not really supposed to normally anyway. As a matter of fact, during lunch I went and got some more nuggets. I brought out half a case and man, that hurt. So, yeah. Lifting stuff like that, not happening. They can get one of the many men around to do it. 😒
So, yeah really rough day. I just wanted it over. 😵 And I get to go back tomorrow and do it again! 😭
Right now just so glad to be home.
So, last week I was on vacation. More of a stay-cation. Which for the most part they usually are. Normally we go to some places a bit further away, but couldn’t since my sister still can’t drive from her surgery on her hand. But we could still do stuff!
Due to laziness I’m just gonna highlight some stuff from it:
- Game Stop: Poked around. Came out with Mega Man 11 and a Chihuahua plush.
- Mall: Did some shopping. I got some clothes, a book, and a cord for my PS4 controller.
- Dinner: Went to Outback for dinner.
- The Lion King (2019): Went to see this. Overall it was pretty good. I would of liked some more improvements. Like for example in the Aladdin one they gave Jasmine more of a part. It pretty much was exactly like the original, though of course the original is better.
- Shish Kabobs: My mom made some beef ones. She had also bought some chicken ones for me too (not big on beef always). Everything else she made herself. Was yummy!
- Best Buy and Cold Stone: Picked up Treasure Planet on DVD for cheap and bought a $50 Nintendo gift card, which was to be used for the Grandia HD Collection. After we went to Cold Stone for ice cream.
- Tops: and Office Max: Just picked up stuff for my lunches and what I wanted. And some pretty purple roses. At Office Max picked up a pencil box and some panda key chains.
- Infinity Train: It finally came out! I adore it! Its right up there with Gravity Falls for me! It was so worth the wait. Now I can’t wait for more!
- Grandia HD Collection: I’ve been playing since I got it, which was Saturday. Its awesome! Been rather addicted to it.
- Fish: My nameless betta fish died. 😢
- Bible Readings: I finally got caught up. I was so behind for months!
- Other Stuff: Ordered some Calico Critters of baby panda and elephant twins. I got the panda’s since my sister’s dog chewed one up, though still keeping him.
I think that’s about it. Probably forgot some stuff, but oh well.
Went back to work today. Ugh…people are so annoying. No one wants to help anyone. And the schedule for the week is a mess. When someone can’t work you replace them! Ugh…I hope it gets better though I have my doubts…
Anyway, that’s all for now!
I’m feeling a lot better today.
I had a chat with my mom. I’ve been kinda feeling overwhelmed and stuff so I’m going to try cutting some stuff for a bit. Today I didn’t bother with my bullet journal, Fit Bit, or anything like that. Also took a break from the books I’m in the middle of and grabbed volume 4 of the Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus and read some of that in my spare time today. That in particular made me real happy. 😀 I forgot how awesome that manga was.
But yeah, I’m feeling a lot better about stuff. I mean work still pisses me off (today was no exception), but it wasn’t as bad today. Plus, I got out like an hour early which is always awesome. 😀
Right now working on stuff on my iPad and writing this. Soon gotta go to the doctor.