I decided I should actually post. Though at least it hasn’t been that long since my last post. 🤣
I’m doing okay. I mean work is pretty much the same. I have good days, and then days when I want to punch people. Mostly the last one. 😂
On the plus next week I’m on vacation. Looking forward to just having time off work. Not doing anything just gonna chill at home.
My sister thought of going to Lily Dale (which is basically a small town with mediums/psychics). We usually go every summer. Last year we didn’t go cause she had surgery on her hand. And this year there’s that whole Covid-19 mess. I don’t think she is. I wasn’t going to myself. I don’t think its smart to go somewhere where people travel to go. Not with this going on. However, you can get readings on the phone or on the computer. I’m thinking about getting one. Mostly curious if my brother would show up. I’ve had some good readings where interesting stuff pops up. Like how I have an Angel named Beth who watches over me. 😊 Its not for everyone. I used to be way more into this stuff but some of it makes me nervous, but I do still like some of it.
Did I ever mention the squirrel sized picnic table I got? I don’t think so. Anyway, I bought one off Amazon and some nuts for them. I’ve been feeding them and they’ve been coming. One time I didn’t put any out and one sat on it staring down the house. 🤣 And once when my sister was outside one yelled at her for getting too close to the nuts. 😆 Its really cool actually. 😀 To me their the ferrets of the trees. 😂
Well, I guess I gotta actually try to be somewhat productive. Later!
Its been a while since I’ve posted here. Man, I’m horrible at this. 😅
Honestly not a ton going on. Mostly been the usual. I did have a week of vacation which was nice. I have another coming in August. 😃 I didn’t do anything really. Just stayed home, but our vacations usually are more staycations anyway.
I did however get Disney+. I was just planning to have it a couple months (for vacations) but I think I’ll be keeping it. So much good stuff on there! Plus one of the shows my mom likes is on there, The Incredible Dr. Pol which is a vet show basically. I enjoy it too.
Speaking of which Infinity Train Book 3 is coming to HBOMax in August. So, guess I’ll get that for a bit. Definitely not keeping it since its more expensive. Kinda bummed they moved Infinity Train on there, though it could be better for the show. This season looks really good, as usual.
Ha, I’m listening to my music on shuffle, have been all afternoon and this is the third time “Other Friends” from Steven Universe: The Movie has played. I have two different soundtracks on it and I know one has a couple different versions. Just find it funny. 😂 Its a good song though. 😜
But anyway, like I said other then that stuff not a ton going on.
So, last week I was on vacation. More of a stay-cation. Which for the most part they usually are. Normally we go to some places a bit further away, but couldn’t since my sister still can’t drive from her surgery on her hand. But we could still do stuff!
Due to laziness I’m just gonna highlight some stuff from it:
- Game Stop: Poked around. Came out with Mega Man 11 and a Chihuahua plush.
- Mall: Did some shopping. I got some clothes, a book, and a cord for my PS4 controller.
- Dinner: Went to Outback for dinner.
- The Lion King (2019): Went to see this. Overall it was pretty good. I would of liked some more improvements. Like for example in the Aladdin one they gave Jasmine more of a part. It pretty much was exactly like the original, though of course the original is better.
- Shish Kabobs: My mom made some beef ones. She had also bought some chicken ones for me too (not big on beef always). Everything else she made herself. Was yummy!
- Best Buy and Cold Stone: Picked up Treasure Planet on DVD for cheap and bought a $50 Nintendo gift card, which was to be used for the Grandia HD Collection. After we went to Cold Stone for ice cream.
- Tops: and Office Max: Just picked up stuff for my lunches and what I wanted. And some pretty purple roses. At Office Max picked up a pencil box and some panda key chains.
- Infinity Train: It finally came out! I adore it! Its right up there with Gravity Falls for me! It was so worth the wait. Now I can’t wait for more!
- Grandia HD Collection: I’ve been playing since I got it, which was Saturday. Its awesome! Been rather addicted to it.
- Fish: My nameless betta fish died. 😢
- Bible Readings: I finally got caught up. I was so behind for months!
- Other Stuff: Ordered some Calico Critters of baby panda and elephant twins. I got the panda’s since my sister’s dog chewed one up, though still keeping him.
I think that’s about it. Probably forgot some stuff, but oh well.
Went back to work today. Ugh…people are so annoying. No one wants to help anyone. And the schedule for the week is a mess. When someone can’t work you replace them! Ugh…I hope it gets better though I have my doubts…
Anyway, that’s all for now!