Its been a while since I’ve last written.
Been back at work a while since I injured it. Its all healed up. I finally don’t need to wear a bandage at work. It finally can take heat again. It healed pretty well. Just very light scaring. Sometimes it darkens up, but its still not too bad. Definitely not as bad as I figured.
Christmas was good. Got lots of nice stuff though my favorites were some plushies I got. One is a monster that has a saying about being brave. I’ve found it super helpful with my anxiety and worries. New Years was decent, not that we’ve ever done much to celebrate.
As for this new year. So far…not horrible, but not great. Honestly I don’t have high expectations for it. I typically do write goals either here or on my forum for myself (like somewhere), but I haven’t bothered. Though perhaps I should, since it might give me more…of a focus for the year. So, I’ll do that now:
Goals for 2021
- Take Better Care of Myself: Physically and mentally. I need to take better care of my body in general. One main part is I do need to lose weight. Both for health and to feel better about myself. As for mental, I want to better my anxiety and my issues with worries.
- Better Myself: I want do various things in this area. I want to be better person. I always feel like I’m a horrible person. Mostly when my temper flares. And its hard for me to forgive and let stuff go. I want to be kinder.
- Religion: I often put a lot of pressure on myself in this area, and worry about stuff a lot. I want to do that less. And I want to try to just trust and believe.
- Habits: I have good and bad ones but I’d like to try to lessen the bad ones, and try to do more positive ones.
- Take it Easy: I’ll be honest writing this kinda just makes me feel stressed. Probably not good, but…I kinda feel I should have some sort of direction. Or maybe its me overthinking as usual.
Anyway, I want to take it easy on myself. Not put so much pressure on myself. Just try to go with the flow I guess.
That’s about it for that I guess. Not sure if its helpful to write this stuff or not, but I guess what’s the harm? I can just ignore it if I don’t find it helpful I suppose. I guess that’s all for now.
First off, a Happy Thanksgiving! 😄 STAY SAFE!
We don’t do big gatherings anymore so the whole Covid-19 situation doesn’t affect it much for us. Its just me, my mom and dad, and sister. And the dogs. They want their dinner too! 🤣
And now updates on my injured paw (hand). 😜
I’ve been back to the doctor since for another follow up. They said it was healing good. I don’t need to keep it wrapped anymore, though she said I might want to when I’m not at home. I don’t have to use that cream anymore either. Just put Aquaphor on it to moisturize it. Also, I’m out of work another week. Oh darn. 🤣
But yeah, its doing good. Doesn’t really hurt anymore. Just itches a lot. And its peeling. Which to someone that likes to pick at stuff is sooo tempting. I’m trying to be good though. 😛
There was one blister that had puffed up before I went back to the doctor. It had a hole so I just put a tissue and got the liquid out. Well, my sister’s silly dog clawed it and ripped the skin there. Its only a small spot, but I guess I should put something on there to prevent any infection. It was an accident though. We had just come home from the doctor that day and she was so excited to see us that she was jumping up and clawing. She gets really upset when people leave. At least it wasn’t the bad area of the burn. 🙂
So yes, I’m doing a lot better. Probably will scare badly, but meh. Long as I have use of my hand I’m good. 🙂
As usual not much going on. Had a nice Thanksgiving. Hope everyone else did too!
Right now working away at Christmas shopping. Though mostly set, other then a few gifts.
I really would like to update more. Just…rarely much to write about. But don’t want to give up this place either. No, I’m not closing it! 😛
I mostly write here like in the old days of blogging. Just bout my life. Just always have. Though the few times I’ve had more themed posts, those were fun.
I think part of my issue sometimes is I have a hard time sharing some stuff. Like stuff I mess up and what not, or thoughts I don’t think are great. I get ashamed or embarrassed. I have the same issue with my offline journal. But, I guess it shouldn’t matter. Just write about what I want, as long as I’m not hurting anyone.
Anyway, what would you guys like to see? I won’t definitely take your suggestions for sure, but I will consider them!