Today has been…stressful. Just work mostly, and having a hard time dealing with people and stuff. I’m not going into details.
I did have a good chat with my mom. I’m going to try harder to just relax. Just gotta just worry about myself (well NOT worry or try not to), and just chill.
I shall try harder! *shakes fist*
Wait, what’s this? Two entries in a row? *gasp* 😮
Why yes, it is! 😄 I said I’d try. Key word there. Remember it when there’s a lack of me posting! 😆
Anyway…I am so freaking tired today! 😴 I got to bed late last night, plus I slept cruddy, so extra tired! Luckily I only worked 5 am – 10 am. Though sadly we’re doing construction at work so its a real pain there. I want to be there for it as little as possible. So yes, I’m okay with some short shifts. Plus I could use the break. And I work six days this week, so I’m very okay with it!
After work went to Hallmark with my mom. I got two plagues. One said “Everything is fine. Yep, even that one thing” (something like that. Its downstairs and too lazy to get it). The other said “This is My Happy Place”. I’m a sucker for these kinds of things. The first was like made for me since I always ask my mom stuff like that! 😊
Afterwards we went to Applebee’s for lunch. We shared some boneless wings. I had a shrimp stir fry which is yummy. I’ve been getting that there lately. It can be a bit spicy, but I like it. Also had this chocolate meltdown dessert. And I totally ate too much! 😅
After we went home, I went and plopped on the couch and napped. I was trying to avoid that in order to get some sleep tonight, but I was so worn out! 😣 I’ll just make sure to take this one medication I take that’s for anxiety, but is used for mostly help with sleep (which was why I was prescribed it). I should be taking it more, like probably every night, I just don’t want to take it late if I get to bed late. Might make me oversleep.
But yeah, napped for a few hours, played around online, ate dinner, lazed about, and did some chores.
It was all in all, a pretty good day!
Happy Easter and Happy April Fools! 😊
And look its not taking me half the month to do this! But seriously, I will try to actually write something besides these monthy posts this month.
- My Grandmother passed away: Didn’t really want to start on a sad note, but its probably (okay is) the most major thing that happened this month. She passed a couple weeks ago. I wasn’t real close to her, but I do feel bad about her passing. 😢 I am however, glad that she can finally rest in peace. Its much better for her.
- My Dad’s Birthday: It was my dad’s birthday this week! I just joined in on the family’s card since well, I never got to getting him something.
- Some Better Days: I did have some good days this month. Well, mostly a week. I was letting myself just ignore stuff, and I felt great doing that! Keeping it up is a whole different story though. 😓 I gotta get back to that!
- Gravity Falls Complete Series on DVD/BluRay): It only took Disney several years! 😆 I saw this on Twitter and I kept waiting for it to be a joke, but its not! SQUEE! I pre-ordered my copy on BlueRay! I own it digitally, but we fans have been wanting a physical copy for years! So this is awesome!
- Roseanne Returns: They started airing new episodes for Roseanne with most of the old cast together again. I enjoyed it! I love that show!
9: “My Very First Golden Bible”
“The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.” Sakyong Mipham –
“Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa –
“Leave your worries and grudges behind, sleep peacefully, and just breathe.” – “Breathe (Magazine) –
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu –
“There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” – Leonard Cahem –
“No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.” – Dalai Lama XIV –
“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the
words And never stops at all. – Emily Dickenson –
“Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney –