Happy Easter and Happy April Fools! 😊
And look its not taking me half the month to do this! But seriously, I will try to actually write something besides these monthy posts this month.
- My Grandmother passed away: Didn’t really want to start on a sad note, but its probably (okay is) the most major thing that happened this month. She passed a couple weeks ago. I wasn’t real close to her, but I do feel bad about her passing. 😢 I am however, glad that she can finally rest in peace. Its much better for her.
- My Dad’s Birthday: It was my dad’s birthday this week! I just joined in on the family’s card since well, I never got to getting him something.
- Some Better Days: I did have some good days this month. Well, mostly a week. I was letting myself just ignore stuff, and I felt great doing that! Keeping it up is a whole different story though. 😓 I gotta get back to that!
- Gravity Falls Complete Series on DVD/BluRay): It only took Disney several years! 😆 I saw this on Twitter and I kept waiting for it to be a joke, but its not! SQUEE! I pre-ordered my copy on BlueRay! I own it digitally, but we fans have been wanting a physical copy for years! So this is awesome!
- Roseanne Returns: They started airing new episodes for Roseanne with most of the old cast together again. I enjoyed it! I love that show!
9: “My Very First Golden Bible”
“The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.” Sakyong Mipham –
“Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa –
“Leave your worries and grudges behind, sleep peacefully, and just breathe.” – “Breathe (Magazine) –
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu –
“There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” – Leonard Cahem –
“No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.” – Dalai Lama XIV –
“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the
words And never stops at all. – Emily Dickenson –
“Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney –
I keep disappearing! 😅 Anyway, this is obviously late, but finally got to it!
- Valentines Day: We don’t make a big deal of it in our house, but I did get a little something for the family. My mom gave me roses.
- Meditation Class: I been doing meditation off and on for a year. I’ve always wanted to take this class and finally did with my mom and sister. Mostly the guy talked about the mind and his other classes, and did one meditation, which honestly was like the ones I already do. I’m hoping to take his other classes someday.
- My Sister’s Birthday: I gave her my old BellaBeat leaf (since I had two others).
- My Awesome Journal: I started keeping this journal. Pauline mentioned she wrote an awesome thing about her for a year, and it helped her, so I thought I’d try. I also been writing this mini homework I got from the meditation class (only one that got any!) It was just to write 20 times a day how I can love myself, which I did, and been continuing.
I’ve gone into my lovely habit of disappearing again! Oops! 😅 If it makes ya feel better I do it on my forum too! 😆
Anyway, its Sunday so its my usual running around doing chores and chilling in between. This is one of my between times so I decided to finally update here!
As usual I’ve been feeling quite anxious, but today I feel quite good! 😊 I think its a combo of making myself ignore stuff (worries and stuff) and making myself do stuff (yay productiveness!). I really gotta do this regularly. It would probably help me a lot.
Which reminds me. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. She’ll probably want to check if I feel a difference with the medication I’ve been taking for bipolar issues. Honestly not sure what to tell her. My mom said she noticed a difference. For me, its hard to tell. I have this habit where when I start medications like that and I feel like its magically working, and then once I have a problem I feel like it isn’t. My mom thinks its a confidence thing, which it probably is. That and I tend to fight against anything that might help me. I guess I just gotta let go and let stuff happen. Easier said then done though!
Well, I guess I’ll leave this here. Hopefully I’ll write way sooner this time!