Now that January is over, time to look over the month!
- Fresh Starts: I started fresh on a few things! I sometimes find that helpful! Some things is books, habits, journals, etc.
- DVD’s and Stuff: I went into a little dvd kick. Started watching some stuff I had bought off iTunes a while ago (I forgot how awesome Tenchi Muyo! was!) and due to some sales bought some movies, and stuff. I was watching more for a bit, gotta get back to that!
- New Medication: I was started on new medication to help with bipolar stuff. Its hard to say if it helps, but my mom claims she sees a difference, so let’s hope it helps!
- Site Issues: Had some issues with my forum (twice). Luckily I didn’t lose much!
- Feeling Good: I’ve been doing a bit better I feel, though its off and on, so its still rough.
?: My Little Pony: The Movie and My Little Pony: The Movie
13: My Little Pony: The Movie
?: Tenchi Muyo! Season 1
17: Tenchi Muyo! Season 2
20: When Marnie was There
“Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.” – SecondFortune.com –
“You don’t have to control your thoughts, you just have to stop letting them control you.” – Dan Millman –
“Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly.” – G.K. Chesterton –
“Let the petals of your mind open like a lotus, letting in peace and hope.” – Unknown –
“Today, I will be happier than a bird with a french fry.” – “A Beggars Purse” – Toni Nelson –
“Find peace within.” – Unknown –
“Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.” – John Philip Souza –
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene –
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson –