So, last week I was on vacation. More of a stay-cation. Which for the most part they usually are. Normally we go to some places a bit further away, but couldn’t since my sister still can’t drive from her surgery on her hand. But we could still do stuff!
Due to laziness I’m just gonna highlight some stuff from it:
- Game Stop: Poked around. Came out with Mega Man 11 and a Chihuahua plush.
- Mall: Did some shopping. I got some clothes, a book, and a cord for my PS4 controller.
- Dinner: Went to Outback for dinner.
- The Lion King (2019): Went to see this. Overall it was pretty good. I would of liked some more improvements. Like for example in the Aladdin one they gave Jasmine more of a part. It pretty much was exactly like the original, though of course the original is better.
- Shish Kabobs: My mom made some beef ones. She had also bought some chicken ones for me too (not big on beef always). Everything else she made herself. Was yummy!
- Best Buy and Cold Stone: Picked up Treasure Planet on DVD for cheap and bought a $50 Nintendo gift card, which was to be used for the Grandia HD Collection. After we went to Cold Stone for ice cream.
- Tops: and Office Max: Just picked up stuff for my lunches and what I wanted. And some pretty purple roses. At Office Max picked up a pencil box and some panda key chains.
- Infinity Train: It finally came out! I adore it! Its right up there with Gravity Falls for me! It was so worth the wait. Now I can’t wait for more!
- Grandia HD Collection: I’ve been playing since I got it, which was Saturday. Its awesome! Been rather addicted to it.
- Fish: My nameless betta fish died. 😢
- Bible Readings: I finally got caught up. I was so behind for months!
- Other Stuff: Ordered some Calico Critters of baby panda and elephant twins. I got the panda’s since my sister’s dog chewed one up, though still keeping him.
I think that’s about it. Probably forgot some stuff, but oh well.
Went back to work today. Ugh…people are so annoying. No one wants to help anyone. And the schedule for the week is a mess. When someone can’t work you replace them! Ugh…I hope it gets better though I have my doubts…
Anyway, that’s all for now!
I’m feeling a lot better today.
I had a chat with my mom. I’ve been kinda feeling overwhelmed and stuff so I’m going to try cutting some stuff for a bit. Today I didn’t bother with my bullet journal, Fit Bit, or anything like that. Also took a break from the books I’m in the middle of and grabbed volume 4 of the Cardcaptor Sakura omnibus and read some of that in my spare time today. That in particular made me real happy. 😀 I forgot how awesome that manga was.
But yeah, I’m feeling a lot better about stuff. I mean work still pisses me off (today was no exception), but it wasn’t as bad today. Plus, I got out like an hour early which is always awesome. 😀
Right now working on stuff on my iPad and writing this. Soon gotta go to the doctor.
I swear these days I’m just an accident waiting to happen! It just gets worse as the years go by… 😅
So…was at work (where most my lovely accidents happen 😒 ) I was flipping over a garbage can that the closers had put upside down. There’s this drain up front which tends to leak up water, it was sitting near it. I flipped it up (though had to force it since part of the bag part was stuck under a wheel of a nearby cart) and some of the water went into my eye. Shortly started to burn so I tried to wipe it with a wet napkin. It was still irritated. I let a manager know, but since we were short handed they weren’t really paying attention.
I ended up calling my mom, she said to keep flushing it with a handful of water, which I did. I did mention it again to the manager and she said thankfully that the water isn’t sewer water, some ice from outside I guess. But I did have them write an accident report, and I told them I didn’t think I could finish my shift. It was really irritated and bothering me. Kinda felt like a wussy jerk, but I couldn’t work like that.
Anyway, I went home and passed out on the couch (I also didn’t get much sleep).
Woke up later. Eye is still like all dry and irritated, but my mom said it should be okay. I’d know if it had done like any damage. So, hopefully she’s right. Right now its mostly dry and feels just irritated. But flushing could of done that too.
The whole thing still annoys me. So sick of hurting myself at work cause of idiots!