So another year is nearly over, so I’m going to briefly look at the past year! Its honestly been a pretty rough year, mostly due to my constant worries and anxiety and all that yucky stuff, but hopefully that can improve, anyway, on to the post!
Well this month is nearly over, so time to look over it!
- Christmas: Christmas was pretty nice! Got a lot of awesome gifts, and had a nice time with the family!
- Shopping: Did some nice shopping after Christmas as well and got some nice stuff and some nice deals!
?: Earthbound – Snes Classic
“If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West –
A new month which means time to look back on last month!
- Thanksgiving!: We had it at home with just our family, which we tend to enjoy more. It was pretty nice! 🙂
- Black Friday Deals!: Got some black Friday deals though! My mom went to Barnes and Nobles for me since I had to work and got some signed books for me! She got “Eragon” by Christopher Paolini, “The Trials of Apollo: The Dark Prophecy” by Rick Riodan, “Girling Up” by Mayim Bialik. I also went back later (like later in the week) and grabbed “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio. Apple had a deal where you got $100 gift card if you bought an iPad. I bought an iPad Pro and got $100 off it plus a $100 gift card which I used for an Apple Pencil.
- Sailor Moon Stuff: I got some new stuff. I got Chibi Moon in the second wave of Funko Pop’s. Got the regular and sparkle edition! Also completed the set of blind bag keychains!
- Christmas Shopping: Got my sister done, but that’s it!
?: “Clariel” by Garth Nix, The life-changing manga of tidying up, “Steven Universe Art and Origins” by Chris McDonnel
?: Final Fantasy III/VI – Snes Classic