Check it all out after the break!
Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Brandy Asked…and I Answered!
- Before the Smartphone age, what was the best phone that you owned?
Uh…some Verizon phone I think. One of those pre-paid card ones. Don’t remember. Only other one I owned before I got a smart phone!
- Assuming you own a Smartphone: What is your favorite app (iOS/Android)? Which phone do you own?
I own a Moto one. As for app, well I don’t have many on there, but probably my favorite and most used one is the Leaf app from Bella Beat! It works with my leaf from them!
- What piece of technology do you believe has become the most beneficial in our lives?
Probably computers I guess. You can do so much on them!
- What three things have made you happy, recently?
1. Being on vacation again!
2. Getting some help with worries from my mom and others.
3. Getting somewhat caught up on some things.
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
Honestly I have no idea! Probably right where I am!
- What do you like the most about where you live?
Well…I live at home still so I guess being close to my parents. Plus not having to pay rent and stuff is awesome. The area is somewhat rural, but there’s places to shop if I want to.
- What is your happiest memory?
Probably when I got my ferret F-Chan many years ago.I remember seeing him in the pet store. First time I ever saw a ferret! We were pawing at each other. Later I begged to get one and my dad gave in finally, and we went and got him!
- What is a goal that you wish to achieve?
Honestly just to be more happy.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Years ago I would of answered night owl. Sadly, due to work I’ve become a morning person!
- Do you believe that you’re the same person that you were 10 years ago?
Gosh no! I think I’m a little more mature. I’m still full of worries and such though! In some ways I haven’t changed, but in others I have.
- How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What was your first site?
- Do you have a favorite show?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one of your goals right now?
- What is your biggest strength?
- Do you play any games? If so, what is your favorite?
- What are you currently reading?
- What are you afraid of?
- What kind of computer do you have?
- Do you have a favorite scent?