So I got nominated for another Liebster award by Michelle. Thanks! 😁 Which means another post dedicated to it! If you want to learn more go here! Its also where I got the rules and the award image from!
Check it out after the break!
Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Michelle Asked…and I Answered
- When is the last time you truly noticed something in your life? Where you surprised? Thankful? Sad? Regretful?
Honestly, I’m not sure…
- What books or t.v shows etc; truly resonated with you recently? Hmm…I guess one of the last ones that did was Zoo.
- What breed of dog would you get if you could? Or would you like a cat, instead? Or another animal? Honestly I’d love another ferret someday!
- What is the shortest time you spent away from the computer and your smartphone? Probably five or ten minutes or so. Around there.
- What’s the craze you went through in your adolescence? It could be a generational thing or a decade thing. Hmm…only craze I can really say I went through was an anime craze. I used to watch so much of it!
- What is your raison d’être? Your reason to be? I honestly don’t know.
- What’s the longest time you stayed up? Shortest time you slept? I’ve pulled all nighters before. Of course not for a long time. But in recent years probably stayed up till 4 or 5 am or so. As for shortest time I slept…probably like an hour.
- What’s in name? What does your name mean to you? Do you like it? Honestly its just a name to me. Funny story at one point I wanted to change it to Pocahontas (obviously around when the movie came out!). But I do like my name.
- Is my doggo Marley, so adorable? Don’t you like Labradors? She is a cutie! I’m more for smaller dogs myself though. But that’s also probably cause we’ve always had small dogs.
- What is your biggest fear? Getting hurt if I do something wrong.
- How do you feel about giant man eating spiders? Nope. Not going there. WANT TO KNOW NOTHING! *runs*
- Do you have a favorite animal?
- Are you a part of any fandoms?
- What’s the last game you played?
- How often do you read?
- Do you have a favorite flower?
- Are you a messy or organized person?
- What is one thing you wish for right now?
- Do you collect anything?
- Do you play any instruments?
- What type of clothes do you usually wear?
- Do you ever wear any jewerly?