Got tagged by Cristina to do this! 😀
I really gotta blog more often. Anyway, brand new month! So time to look over February!
- Valentines Day!: Got some cards, candy, and roses! (which I probably should throw out since they’re dead! 😅 )
- New episodes!: Of shows I like: Steven Universe and Star Vs. the Forces of Evil. C’mon season 3 of Star Vs. the Forces of Evil and boo cliff hangers!
All I can think of! Probably more though. 😛
22: “The Catholic Children’s Prayer Book” by Louis M. Savary
25: “Footprints: Along the Pathway of Life” by Sarah M. Hupp
?: “The Diary of Anne Frank: The Revised Critical Edition” by Netherlands Institute for War Documentation
“Well, you shouldn’t. Not that you shouldn’t feel depressed – after all, you can’t help that, but you shouldn’t feel miserable about something before it happens.” – Girl – “Happiness” –
“Actually, what you’re hoping to find when you’re depressed is Happiness. Even if you miss a lot because you have no one to talk to, once you’ve found your own inner Happiness, you’ll never lose it. I don’t mean in terms of material things, but in a spiritual sense. I believe that once your own inner Happiness has been found, it might go underground for a while, but it will never be lost.” – Girl – “Happiness” –
“If you want to find inner Happiness, go outside on a nice day with lots of sun and blue sky. Even if you stand at a window and look out over the city at the cloudless sky, like we’re doing now, you’ll eventually find Happiness.” – Girl – “Happiness” –
“No matter what the circumstances are, that Happiness will be with you always.” – Girl – Happiness –
“Your mind will always believe everything you tell it.
Feed it faith.
Feed it truth.
Feed it with love.” – Unknown –
And that’s it!
Okay a bit late with posting this. I honestly kept forgetting! 😝
- New Years!: Which means a brand new start! Yay! 😙
- Started a new bullet journal!: Still not too sure about how I’m doing it this year, but I think I like it. 😛
- Pre-Ordered the Switch: And now to wait…
- Kyle my canary died: Okay, not a good highlight, but still something. My bird Lovi who was pals with him was mourning him for a while. She seems more herself though sometimes will look at where he used to be. 😭
Well, I think that’s most of the major stuff. January was an okay month. I was productive on and off. But not too much to write about there. Plus some of it I either forget or don’t feel like writing about. 😝
?: “My Very First Golden Bible”