Should be getting ready for bed, but thought I should get off my rear and update.
Also thanks for all the well wishes! I’m feeling better! Only one that still seems to be sick is my sister!
Anyway, now to recap this month! Of what I remember anyway!
- Easter: Like many others celebrated Easter! It was a decent one!
- My Mom’s Birthday: My mom’s Birthday was on Easter!
- Got Sick: Me and the family got sick. Though we’re all mostly better now!
- Role Playing: Been having lots of fun role playing!
- New Theme: Caludin.com Made a new theme for !
4: “Conversations with God Book 1” by Neale Donald Walsch
?: “Beauty and the Beast” by Elizabeth Rudnick, “Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s Library” by Brittany Rubiano, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Volume 1
13: “To Hold the Bridge” by Garth Nix
And now I shall run to bed!
Another new month!
- Lent: This year I didn’t give up anything for it. I just didn’t bother. 😣 On the plus been good about the no meat though! 😙
- Daylight Savings: This sadly meant the clocks go back. Boo! Give me back my hour! 😠
- My Dad’s Birthday: I simply gave him money. He’s horrible to buy stuff for!
- Beauty and the Beast: I went and saw this with my mom! I didn’t expect much, but was greatly surprised! I loved it!
- Mom: My mom’s health isn’t too great these days. She’s been on oxygen 24/7 for a while. And now she also has diabetes type 2. Poor mom! 😭
All I can remember really. 😅
8: “The Diary of a Young Girl” by Anne Frank
?: “The Heart of What Was Lost” by Tad Williams
?: Beauty and the Beast (2017)
In an attempt to write more…well here’s another entry.
I had meant to finish up on some chores and stuff tonight, but well…I was trying to fix something on my iPad. I could of done stuff while doing that, but I was messing around online, and then reading, and role playing a bit. So basically just wasted a bunch of time. 😅
However, I enjoyed it so I guess it wasn’t a waste. ☺️
I can always do stuff tomorrow if I have time.
Probably shall head to bed soon.