A new month which means time to look back on last month!
- Thanksgiving!: We had it at home with just our family, which we tend to enjoy more. It was pretty nice! 🙂
- Black Friday Deals!: Got some black Friday deals though! My mom went to Barnes and Nobles for me since I had to work and got some signed books for me! She got “Eragon” by Christopher Paolini, “The Trials of Apollo: The Dark Prophecy” by Rick Riodan, “Girling Up” by Mayim Bialik. I also went back later (like later in the week) and grabbed “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio. Apple had a deal where you got $100 gift card if you bought an iPad. I bought an iPad Pro and got $100 off it plus a $100 gift card which I used for an Apple Pencil.
- Sailor Moon Stuff: I got some new stuff. I got Chibi Moon in the second wave of Funko Pop’s. Got the regular and sparkle edition! Also completed the set of blind bag keychains!
- Christmas Shopping: Got my sister done, but that’s it!
?: “Clariel” by Garth Nix, The life-changing manga of tidying up, “Steven Universe Art and Origins” by Chris McDonnel
?: Final Fantasy III/VI – Snes Classic
Thanks for all the well wishes! 😄 Doing much better and am back at work!
And finally I’ll do an update of last month!
- My Little Pony: The Movie: The movie finally came out! 😄 Saw it three times! 😆 It was quite good!
- Halloween: Not a big event for me these days, but I dressed up as a ferret for work! 😝
- Annabelle: Creation: Also saw this! It was scary, but good! Even if it freaked me out! 😣
- Snes Classic: Got a hold of one off eBay! 😄
- Drinking more water!: Been making more of an effort to drink more water since I got my Bellabeat water bottle. Been doing mostly good with that. Been trying to drink only one or two pops a day.
Watched Movies/DVD’s/TV Shows
6: My Little Pony: The Movie
15: My Little Pony: The Movie
?: My Little Pony: The Movie, and Annabelle: Creation
I really had meant to post way before now. But sadly you know how that can be! 😅 Anyway! New month which means time to look back on last month!
- My Birthday!: It was my Birthday on the 25th! Turned 32. I meant to write about it earier, but it never happened. I will still likely write about it though!
- My Bellabeat Stuff Came: I had ordered some new Bellabeat stuff a while back. It finally came! And if you don’t know its a nice health tracker!
- Zoo Ended!: Well, hopefully just for this season…especially with how it ended! Hopefully there will be a season 4!
- My Little Pony: The Movie: Its coming soon! The hype is growing! 😝 I bought my tickets for Friday when it comes out. Also got the soundtrack and various merch!
- Meditation: Been trying to meditate more which I do find helps!
- Active!: Also been trying to exercise more!
- Five Minute Journal: Also started keeping a five minute journal!
As usual probably more, but that’s it for what I recall.
“Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” – J.K. Rowling –