I really had meant to post way before now. But sadly you know how that can be! 😅 Anyway! New month which means time to look back on last month!
- My Birthday!: It was my Birthday on the 25th! Turned 32. I meant to write about it earier, but it never happened. I will still likely write about it though!
- My Bellabeat Stuff Came: I had ordered some new Bellabeat stuff a while back. It finally came! And if you don’t know its a nice health tracker!
- Zoo Ended!: Well, hopefully just for this season…especially with how it ended! Hopefully there will be a season 4!
- My Little Pony: The Movie: Its coming soon! The hype is growing! 😝 I bought my tickets for Friday when it comes out. Also got the soundtrack and various merch!
- Meditation: Been trying to meditate more which I do find helps!
- Active!: Also been trying to exercise more!
- Five Minute Journal: Also started keeping a five minute journal!
As usual probably more, but that’s it for what I recall.
“Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.” – J.K. Rowling –
A new month, means time to look back on last month! Though its bit late! Sorry! 😅
- Vacation!: Had my last vacation of the year! We went to Lily Dale and did some other local things!
- San Diego Comic Con: I didn’t go but I did manage to snag some comic con exclusives online! I got the Gravity Falls and Steven Universe Domez sets, and two Steven Universe figures.
- Liebster Awards: Got nominated for a few of these!
I guess that’s it. Might be forgetting things though. 😛
What’s this? A post not having to do with an Liebster award? Why, yes it is! I did get nominated again by Mikari, but I’m not going to do anymore of these right now. I do appreciate it though! I just…am kinda sick of doing them at the moment!
Not much to report. My first week back at work was…short. I ended up getting some stomach bug after one day back. My stomach felt off when I went to bed, then I woke up around 2 or 3 am and was feeling very sick. My stomach felt horrible and I kept throwing up…among other things. 😓 I called in that day since no way was I in any shape to go. I was in and out of the bathroom most of the day and tried to rest when I could. I couldn’t keep much down and when I could, not for super long.
The one plus was my sister who had gone to the mall for a hair cut brought me home some My Little Pony nail polish that they came out with for the upcoming movie! ☺️
I did call in for Wednesday as well since I wasn’t sure I’d be up to it. Though not long after I was feeling better. The next day I was way better. I could actually eat! 😄 I was so hungry! I took that time to clean up my poor room and stuff.
Obviously, I returned for Thursday and Friday. Only worked three days! 😆 I’m sure like my mom said they most of loved me! Come back from a week off and then call in two of days right after! I’m sure some thought I was faking…I mean honestly who wouldn’t?
But anyway, all better.
Not too much going on. Should get back to cleaning…